Careers at NeuroNav
Join Our Team
At NeuroNav, we're passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Our dedicated team believes in the power of Self-Determination and strives to empower others through our services and support. If you share our commitment to fostering independence and celebrating neurodiversity, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities to join our team.
Explore Open Roles
We're continuously seeking talented individuals who are eager to contribute their unique skills and perspectives. Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team that's driving change and creating meaningful outcomes? Apply below!
As a Service Coordinator or, as our team calls this role, Service Navigator, you will guide individuals with developmental disabilities, and their families, through a new California program called the Self-Determination Program.
Service Navigators are the heart and soul of NeuroNav.
Our Service Navigator team pairs with families or directly with neurodivergent clients to create robust, custom, and person-centered plans with our clients. Navigators also guide clients in a step-by-step process to first enter and then maintain a specialized support program funded by California’s Department of Developmental Services and Regional Center System. This is a life-changing program and you will be the conductor breaking down barriers for your client and ensuring his or her success.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Person-centered Planner - you will be trained in a special facilitation framework to capture your client’s unique strengths, goals, needs and desired outcomes into a person-centered plan
- Budget & Spending Management - you will help translate that plan into support needs and advocate for those needs to local budget authorities. Once a budget is approved, you will help the client design their service program and how they wish to spend their budget to achieve their goals
- Project Manager - you will be the driver that holds the process together and guides the client and other partner organizations including Regional Centers and Financial Management Services to complete next steps essential for your clients access to services. You will track your hours and provide accurate metrics reports
- Service Provider Access and Coordinator - you will leverage NeuroNav’s proprietary resources to search for providers and assist providers in implementing the person-centered plan throughout the year
- Initiatives - you will contribute your talent and insights into key company initiatives each quarter which may include mentoring team members or helping to launch a new service
What You’ll Bring
We think the right fit is more important than direct experience. We’re looking for a candidate who is driven, passionate, empathetic, and a team player.
We do extensive training with all new hires on core policy knowledge and person-centered planning skills. Experience in person-centered planning and in the California developmental disability system is preferred but not required.
Additional preferences include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (required)
- Client-facing experience managing multiple relationships at one time (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Must have computer, reliable high-speed internet connection, and a quiet work environment
- Fluent in Spanish and bilingual (strongly preferred)
- Experience in a performance-based culture with metrics attainment goals (preferred)
- Experience serving in the disability field (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Google Suite (preferred)
Benefits and Perks!
Our company offers a competitive benefits package to support our employees' well-being and work-life balance, including the following:
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive salaries + bonuses
- Ability to work from home
- Gold standard health, vision and dental insurance
- 14 Paid Time Off (PTO) days per year
- 7 sick or flex days per year
- 14 Paid Time Off (PTO) days
To foster team spirit, we organize monthly team activities and an annual team off-site every year.